
well hello everyone! welcome to my blog. i just got back from the gym. i practice sports. anyways, this is my first time ever to "blog". me likey! i don't really know what to write here. i don't even know where it's gonna go.
but i guess i'll tell ya'll about this week. this week was fashion week!! oooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaah! yep, i took pictures of supermodels! it was dang fun. once i get some pics edited i'll post them, so you all can enjoy my models!
well gotta go. gotta shower!
hope ya'll enjoy my new blog!

2 comments:
Hooray - you're a blogger! I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT! I'm excited to see the pictures.
p.s. - Can I seriously use some of your pictures you showed me the other night? I think it would be cool to frame them and put them up in my "posh" new apartment! Or do I have to pay you for them now that you are a big time super model photographer?
What? there are cool pics? Mel that's it I'm coming to make a cd of pics! YAY Neighbor!! I'm so glad that you are a registered blogger! Does that sound too much like a registered Sex offender? Cause your not one of those.
I am currently in Bloggers anonymous so I will be talking to you much more now that you have a blog.
Post a Comment