well howdy folks! today is my second day on blogger!! blogger! blogger! blogger! blogger! i can't stop saying it! blogger! well here are the promised pics i promised. these are all supermodels!
Those are amazing pictures neighbor! Nicely done. Picture #2 makes me wonder, "Why aren't there any men on America's Next Top Model?" I think, if I were Tyra, that man would win!
TIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO our pics are amazing and so are you...haha Hey there I cant wait to come to Boton and see you with my pregnant friend. Haha
Nice pictures but I could sooo do better. Like really, you buy me a camera and I will like, you know, take some pictures and send them to you to see how cool my pictures are. Something to think about.
6 comments:
Those are amazing pictures neighbor! Nicely done. Picture #2 makes me wonder, "Why aren't there any men on America's Next Top Model?" I think, if I were Tyra, that man would win!
hey buddy! those pictures are awesome!!! i really hope that i can do nearly as good as you did this week with the models. see you monday :)
dustin, you are my hero. you are the wind beneath my wings.
TIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO our pics are amazing and so are you...haha
Hey there I cant wait to come to Boton and see you with my pregnant friend. Haha
Ok that was supposed to say YOUR...but I got carried away with the ooooooooooooooos on Tio...oops
Becca
Nice pictures but I could sooo do better. Like really, you buy me a camera and I will like, you know, take some pictures and send them to you to see how cool my pictures are. Something to think about.
Post a Comment