Friday, January 25, 2008

The Band of the Horses





hey folks! as many of you know, last night i saw band of horses! here are a few of my favorite pics. also, this week at school was event week. we took pictures of events. band of horses worked out perfectly. tonight i also had to shoot an event and i was quite low on options, so i found a salsa club that teaches salsa the first hour or so. well i showed up and here's what i got. hope ya'll enjoy! happy day!


4 comments:

ledmel23 said...

Those concert pictures are mucho bueno neighbor! I'm pretty sure you'll get an A+. I love that you really did go to the Salsa club too. I hope you had permission from each of the people in that picture. :) Happy day!

The McKell Spot said...

You really took those concert pics? Whoa, I thought that you just got them from their website. Good Job Nieghbor! Did you boogie with the salsa folks?

Lin said...

great photos. i wish we were as close as you were when we saw them.

manu said...

Que fotos mas guapas Carlos!

¿Son tuyas?
Me pongo a bajar algo de emule de estos tios ya!!!

Me gusta tu blog, cuidate, nos vemos por aqui.