



Hey guys,
I'm back in the USA! Actually wasn't that excited to come back. But I am excited to continue with photography. I had a blast in Peru! The pictures I've posted are what the organization Esperanza Peru will use as a changing banner on their website. Hope ya'll enjoy!
Also just wanted to let you all know about the new book, THE REVOLUTION: A MANIFESTO. I'm sure you guessed it. It's Ron Paul's new book!!!! It's full of all kinds of fun facts about our Constitution, Personal Freedom and Civil Liberties. Quite frankly we're losing all of those very quickly and I DON'T WANT THAT!! I LOVE FREEDOM!!!!! Well if you have any interest in learning about why are freedoms are at a huge risk, I would recommend this book to anyone! It's short and true! I've really enjoyed learning about our nation and what makes/made it so great!
Well hope ya'll are all doing great! I graduate from CDIA on May 17th!! Also my Mama's Birthday!! I should have my website within a week or so. Happy Day!

4 comments:
NEIGHBOR!! HAPPY DAY your back in the land of liberty! Your pics are so wonderful!! When you come back to Utah some day could you take some pics of Quintin and I with our dogs? We have never been able to get any together.
Welcome back to the Mother Land neighbor!!! Your pictures are really great! Nice job. Are you going to visit Utah anytime soon? Or are you going straight to New Mexico? Going there is important than seeing us, right? No, I'm just saying...it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, right? :)
Cant wait for an update. Now I'll get to see all the "pueblo" pictures. :) You are awsome. Thanks, and it was great seeing you. I hope you come down again with your friends.
Dustin, Im trying to order the prints but it says the resolution is not good enough for larger then a 5x7. Would you be able to order them from your computer in a larger size. Like a 8x10? Call or email me. Thanks!
Post a Comment